PCSX2 SVN r3436 é liberado. PCSX2 é um PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulador para o Microsoft Windows e sistemas operacionais Linux. Com as versões mais recentes, muitos jogos de PS2 são jogáveis (embora as limitações de velocidade fizeram testes de jogar a final, para muitos jogos prático), e vários jogos são requeridas para que a funcionalidade completa.
UI: Fix a possible deadlock in the console (was introduced sometime after r3119).
UI: Saw some other minor mistakes in the console log threading >_< r3427 microVU: minor cleanup using a typedef to eliminate some redundant list.list-> syntax.
[copyright] * second round of bad FSF postal address.
* Add missing copyright according issue 792
* Miss few files from the previous commit ^^
* same as previous commit except for zzogl
Starting some much needed CDVD work. No functional change yet.
- First version of a disc swap that actually works. May not work yet. :p
- It’s ugly and incomplete but it works in Star Ocean 3. (I blame the heat!)
* Upgrade SGI license to 2.0, opensource compliant and GPL compatible
Note: previous version (1.1) is not free. And therefore not compatible with GPL. Fortunately for us, there is a license clause that allow upgrading the license.
* remove some files (useless or copyright issue) from the source package.
* Use some user defined cflags for cmake. (package will use O2 by default)
- Disc swapping should work in most games. It’s easy to break though and the code is all over the place :p
- Fix a tiny GUI bug. Thanks for spotting it, KrossX
Download : UnOfficial Beta Plugins Pack [22 June 2010] [By Beto Default]
Source : Here