SNES9Xbox v2 é liberado. SNES9Xbox é um SNES / Super Famicom emulador para Xbox.
* Fixed the issue with the black border at the bottom of the screen.. The emu likes to force the vertical resolution to 239 even on NTSC games which causes the black border at the bottom. Most games even PAL run at 224. The emu will be nice and tell you if the game you are currently playing is using 239 pixels. Thanks to Cbagy for help on this.
* Hopefully any PAL xbox speed issues are fixed. I’m sure you’ll let me know if they ain’t.
* Added multiplayer5 support for games that use more than 2 controllers (aka Bomberman)
* PAL ROMS now supported. In the game configuration screen you can select “Automatic”, “Force PAL” or “Force NTSC”. Let me know if you run into any PAL games with scratchy sound. Because of this I had to change the perfect pixel screen to have two options. One for PAL and one for NTSC
* Tweaked around with the rewind system fixed a couple potential xbox lockers. Rewind works well in 480i/p and fair in 720p. See below.
* Screen memory allocated depends on whether filters are active or not. This is done to help relieve memory issues when running at 720p and higher.
* Snes9xbox now has support for AR (Action Replay) and GG (Game Gear) codes. Check them out!
* Software filters should work now (I think I got it right).
* Given the full “Madmab Edition” treatment.
* New dual-preview skin to support Ressurection Xtra’s. Say thank you to Gilou9999 for the skin.
* Two skins to choose from. Snes and Snes 2.0.
* “Auto Game Configurations (aka Configuration defaults)” added (see below description).
* Background Music now stops when you start a game..
* Fixed a long standing bug in the favorites system. This one goes waaaaay back.
* Emulator should now work with 1.6 Xbox’s super big thanks to FreakDave. 1.6 users let me know how this works for you.
* Fixed a problem where the media directory selected by the user replaced the wrong media directory. Again. Double Doi on me!
* Fixed the problem where the wrong synopsis description was showing when selecting a game in the favorites menu.
* Fixed odd bug where the opening movie and movies played full screen in the media browser would not display properly at 1080i
* Fixed a couple goofs that prevented loading ROMS over a samba share.
* “Move Selected to the Garbage Folder?” now has a new option.. “Never Move”. So “Yes” will ask before moving the selected file to the Garbage folder. “No” will just move the file and “Never Move” won’t move the file at all.
* New feature “Seconds before playing movie” determines how long the emu will wait before playing a movie. The default is half a second. This will help speed up rom browsing. Especially useful for people streaming stuff (like movies) across the network.
* Pick -1 on “Seconds before playing movie” to set to 0 seconds. 0 will equal half a second.. 1 one second, and so on.
* If streaming movies from across the network and the user press on the dpad or a, b, x or y the emulator will abort the transfer. This should help speed up rom browsing and allow the user an “out” especially for the larger movies.
* User can now select which “cheat code database” they wan’t to load since it seemed silly to mix the many AR and GG codes into one file for Snes9xbox.
* Select file function now has an option to not display directories. First menu to use this is the cheat code database select screen.
* Pressing the back key while viewing a games synopsis will toggle between a fixed font and the skins proportional font.
* Fixed long standing bug of YesNo Menu pop-up graphic not centering properly.
* Fixed an issue with the software filters displaying garbage.
* Activated the “Keep user Within ROM Directory Tree?” which I somehow missed.
* Fixed up the box/cart art position on a few skins.
* Fixed a problem where setting the box/cart orientation was screwed up.
* Fixed the bug that screwed up Gilou’s skin to begin with (too weird to explain).